Rebuilding and expanding the luxury sector post-pandemic
Join us for the first fully virtual Luxury Law Summit Europe – moving online to bring together the general counsel and inhouse legal teams of the world’s leading luxury brands to focus on Rebuilding and expanding the Luxury sector post-pandemic.
With global economic paralysis, how should the luxury sector respond? This compact, single day agenda will provide you with an essential guide. You will hear – and be able to question – luxury founders and experts how they are responding to the crisis and what they are doing to steer their businesses through turbulent waters. You will also have the opportunity to join other delegates in online round table discussions – discussing key challenges and sharing experiences with small groups of your peers from around the world.
The event programme topics will include…
- A new world for luxury – how the Pandemic has reshaped business
- Making a difference: How luxury icons led from the front
- Litigating and what’s in store post-pandemic
- Insights from the Luxury Heartlands: London, Paris, Milan and New York
- Reshaping luxury through Technology
- Pandemic geo-politics and the luxury sector
- Ethics and Sustainability – why GCs need to take the lead
- Supply chain issues -why companies need to take stock
PLUS! We will also take the time to celebrate the winners of the Luxury Law Awards, providing you with the opportunity to hear exclusive spotlight interviews with the world’s leaders in luxury business.
2020 Speakers include
Delegate Access is restricted to General Counsel & In House Legal Teams Only
Law firms who are interested in gaining access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to find out more about the sponsorship opportunities still available.
More benefits of attending
- Join fellow delegates in intimate, online round table discussions – discussing key challenges and sharing experiences with small groups of your peers from around the world.
- Participate in one-to-one online meetings with our sponsor partners, all leading providers of support and solutions for the luxury sector
- Take part in a virtual closing drinks reception, speed network with other delegates to discuss the topics of the day and enabling you to make new business connections.
- Take a tour around the exhibitor zone – Find out more from our Law Firm partners, having the opportunity to discuss your current challenges with them via an online meeting
- Be a part of an online networking platform, enabling you to message other delegates who you feel may be sharing similar challenges or preparing for similar opportunities