Luxury Law Awards 2023
The Luxury Law Awards 2023
The Luxury Law Awards recognise the skills needed to guide luxury businesses and their brands to profitable success. They offer a unique opportunity for in-house lawyers and their advisers to gain recognition for their specialist skills and expertise in this dynamic sector. Organised in conjunction with Luxury Law Summit London, the awards will be presented at the conference, which is being held at London’s British Museum on 13 June. The judging panel is made up of leading luxury GCs as well as executives, analysts and commentators.
The Luxury Law Awards are divided into three sections: Brands, Private Practice and Service Provider.
We are inviting nominations for the seven Brands categories.
Business Leader of the Year
Sponsored by: K&L Gates
Sustainability Initiative of the Year
Sponsored by McCarthy Tétrault
Legal Team of the Year
Sponsored by Graff Search
Fashion Counsel of the Year
Entrepreneur of the Year
The Marella Naj-Oleari Luxury General Counsel of the Year
Sponsored by DWT
IP Counsel of the Year
Sponsored by HGF
Lifetime Achievement in Luxury Law
Sponsored by Taylor Wessing
To enter the Advisers and Service Provider categories, you will need to submit a short entry form. This applies to the following six categories:
Luxury Law Firm of the Year – International Law Firm
Partner of the Year
IP Team of the Year
Luxury Law Firm of the Year – Independent Law Firm
- Technology Provider of the Year
Why enter the Luxury Law Awards 2023?
- This is a unique opportunity for an individual, team or organisation to gain recognition for specialist skills and expertise in the luxury sector.
- Demonstrate that an individual or team are leaders in the practice of luxury law and the development of good business strategy
- The opportunity to use a series of logos and banners for marketing purposes
- Be showcased in a special feature by The Global Legal Post and the Luxury Law Alliance newsletter
- Free to enter
Deadline for Entries & Nominations
2nd February 2023
Open for entries
24th March 2023
Deadline for nominations
25th April 2023
13th June 2023
The Luxury Law Awards will be hosted at the British Museum in London. Great Russell Street London WC1B 3DG