State of Luxury
Join the Luxury Law Alliance’s annual overview and forecast of the luxury marketplace as experts and in-house counsel discuss the profound pandemic-affected developments in 2021 and their views of challenges and opportunities for 2022. The two-hour programme will begin with a luxury industry overview followed by a discussion of ESG, identified as one of the most critical areas of focus in the coming year. Providing a ‘view from the trenches,’ corporate counsel will then discuss how ESG issues affect luxury sectors including hospitality, fashion, beauty, and food and beverages.
This programme is provided as an exclusive benefit to Alliance members and partners.
Topics to be discussed
- Global overview of the luxury marketplace for 2022
- Key trends affecting the luxury sector in 2022
- Insight into the latest thinking on ESG from industry experts
- The effects of ESG in specific luxury sectors
Benefits of attending
- Understand the unfolding trends in the luxury marketplace for 2022
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of how ESG is affecting luxury sectors
- Learn how in-house counsel are setting up their legal teams to foster ESG
GENERAL COUNSEL & IN-HOUSE LEGAL TEAMS
FROM LUXURY BRANDS ONLY
LUXURY LAW ALLIANCE PARTNERS ONLY
Please note that this event is exclusively for in-house teams and management in luxury brands and partners of the Luxury Law Alliance.
To find out how to become a partner of the Luxury Law Alliance please contact Jasmindersoor@globallegalpost.com