When you partner with The Global Legal Post at the Luxury Law Summit you will benefit from the opportunity to align your firm or brand with thought leadership and practical applications relevant to all aspects of the business of luxury.
For law firms and other legal service suppliers to the luxury industry, this is an ideal opportunity to put your product or services firmly in front of key contacts in luxury brands. C-level executives, brand owners in major luxury brands and their general counsel and legal teams will be at the event looking for answers to many of the issues that they are facing – providing you with the opportunity to position yourself as a firm or company that they could work with.
As a partner you will benefit from the exclusive environment we create at this essential event enabling you to engage in quality face to face networking and long-term relationship building with the delegates – your prospective clients – hungry for more information in this unique business sector.
The Sponsorship Packages are detailed below
The event provides sponsors with a range of options from top level Platinum and Gold packages through to the more selective offerings such as Lunchtime and Evening Reception sponsorship and the Knowledge Learning Sessions.
In addition to the exclusive benefits included with the packages, all sponsors will receive the following:
Logo/branding will appear on:
- The Luxury Law Summit website, with a link to Sponsor’s home page (including 400 words write up)
- The stage set and general conference signage
- The Global Legal Post website
- Promotional email campaigns to prospective delegates
- The ‘thank you’ ad in the Luxury Law Summit Conference Programme Booklet
- The Sponsor will have the right to include a promotional item in the delegate pack or via a chair drop in the main plenary room. To be approved by GLP
- The Sponsor will have a full page, 4-color ad in the Conference Programme Booklet
- The Sponsor’s name will be included in press releases promoting the conference
- One-time use of the attendee postal mailing list provided after the event
- Sponsor will have access to the evaluation survey that will be conducted during the event
- The right of first refusal to sponsor The Luxury Law Summit 2019
Platinum Sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Designation as the Principle Sponsor
- Opportunity to work closely with the editorial team to formulate relevant sections of the event programme.
- Opportunity to participate in or chair a particular panel discussion within the plenary sessions – addressing the whole conference – subject to the approval of the editorial team.
- 6 free delegate places at the conference
- Tabletop exhibit space at the event. (This is not intended as a manned exhibit booth the conference is a networking opportunity, not a trade show)
Sponsor benefits: as for Platinum above, but 4 free delegate places at the conference
Sponsor benefits: 3 free delegate places at the conference
Plus the option to address the audience at the Cocktail Evening for 5 minutes
No exhibition table
Sponsor benefits: 2 free delegate places at the conference. Presentation of your award to the winner at the Awards Evening
No exhibition table
Sponsor benefits: as for Platinum above, but 3 free delegate places at the conference
Plus the option to address the audience at the lunch for 10 minutes
No exhibition table
NEW LUXURY SPONSORSHIP
New Luxury is a day of masterclasses for new luxpreneurs, designers and businesses in luxury. Delegates from a range of fast-growing companies – ‘luxpreneurs’ – will be provided with the corporate and financial advice they need to assist their growth. The day is aimed at those who are ready for the second stage of their journey in luxury. From talks on raising finance, ensuring the supply chain is bulletproof, growing the business and trade internationally to sustainability, the day will provide answers to the key issues impacting luxury growth for their brands.
Not only will delegates hear from the masters of luxury who will share their experiences of growing a brand, but they will have the unique facility to discuss corporate and practical matters on a one-to-one basis with gurus from accountancy firms and supply chain experts amongst others who will be on hand. In addition, luxpreneurs will have the opportunity to showcase their companies to potential investors during the day and discuss their financial requirements with private equity/angel funders.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Maria below:
Please call Maria Sunderland for more information on:
T: +44 (0) 20 7193 5801
M: +44 (0) 7714 099436