Maryann W. Lawrence, Associate General Counsel, Chanel, Inc.
Chanel Legal Department: September 2001.
- Manage the Chanel US real estate portfolio and transactions including leasing, purchases, dispositions and all construction matters.
- Support the Operations Division at Chanel with respect to its transactional work.
- Handle business affairs counseling for the brand.
Other career highlights include:
- In-house real estate counsel/managing attorney, PaineWebber, 1985-1990.
- Real estate business counsel, Prudential Securities, co-managed the real estate team, 1992-1996.
Recent speaking engagements: Villanova Law School, Cardozo Law School, New York Law School.
Advanced Seminars: Annual Advanced Commercial Leasing Institute seminar, Georgetown Law School, April 2019.
Graduate St. John’s Law School, 1984, NYS Bar, May 1985.
Reside in Rockville Centre, New York; proud mother of two sons, 26 and 29.