Andrew Grossmann concentrates on business planning, M&A, securities and general corporate matters, with an emphasis on:
• Strategic transactions, including M&A, dispositions and joint ventures
• Capital raising and financing transactions, including public offerings, private equity transactions, venture capital investments and debt financings
• General corporate counsel, including contract negotiations, licensing agreements, corporate governance, employment and IP issues
• Corporate formation matters for emerging businesses, including shareholder control and buy-sell arrangements
• International business transactions
In addition to extensive experience representing companies in the fashion, luxury and retail industry, Andrew counsels clients in industries such as technology, energy and manufacturing, financial services and real estate.