Luxury Law New York Summit
The Luxury Law Summit comes to New York in November 2018
At a time when the legal industry and luxury sector are being redefined by unprecedented technological change, the Luxury Law Summit has established itself as one of the most prestigious events in the luxury sector calendar. Now for the first time, the Luxury Law Summit is coming to New York to provide a unique setting for luxury brand owners, their legal teams and specialist law firms to discuss the legal challenges facing the luxury sector.
The agenda brings together a wealth of experience from experts in the luxury sector, from General Counsel with in-depth, sector-specific knowledge to CEOs with personal understanding of the challenges of managing a luxury brand. Book now to hear leading authorities discuss the changing face of the legal sector and offer advice drawn from first-hand experience that will transform your own understanding of the luxury sector.
Reasons to Attend Luxury Law New York
- Explore how the luxury sector is interacting with a rapidly developing technological world.
- Gain specific insight on global trends affecting luxury companies, from the fashion industry to the world of luxury travel.
- Understand how new data regulations are impacting the luxury sector and how best to circumnavigate the pitfalls of GDPR.
- Benefit from an unparalleled networking opportunity specifically designed for senior executives in the luxury sector.
- Customize your Luxury Law Summit experience by selecting the breakout sessions most relevant to your interests.
- Luxury global trends in a disruptive world
- The trends in fashion
- Luxury in the cyber world
- Sustainability: what’s driving the agenda and how can your business evolve to meet and stay ahead of demand?
- E-business: Making the digital economy work for fashion and luxury
- Data, privacy and compliance
- The world of beauty
- Design rights: How to protect your business
- Jetsetters: The world of luxury travel:
- M&A in the world of luxury
- LuxTech: E-Commerce wars