Luxury Law Summit New York
The Luxury Law Summit comes to New York in November 2018
The luxury brand owners, their general counsel and legal teams who attend the well-established Luxury Law Summit in London every year recognise the value this annual gathering brings to their brands.
They know how important it is to discuss the legal and business issues they face in the luxury sector with their peers, and they welcome the chance to meet informally with specialist law firms who can offer them specialist advise in the niche but high-profile luxury sector.
Now the New York Luxury Law Summit brings that opportunity to US based brands and specialist law firms on the 14th November 2018.
Do not miss this important opportunity to be involved in discussing and learning about the key issues we are facing in the business of luxury including:
- Luxury global trends in a disruptive world
- The trends in fashion
- Luxury in the cyber world
- Sustainability: what’s driving the agenda and how can your business evolve to meet and stay ahead of demand?
- E-business: Making the digital economy work for fashion and luxury
- Data, privacy and compliance
- The world of beauty
- Design rights: How to protect your business
- Jetsetters: The world of luxury travel:
- M&A in the world of luxury
- LuxTech: E-Commerce wars
For sponsorship information contact
T: +44 (0) 20 7193 5216
M: +44 (0) 7714 099436
To attend as a delegate contact
T: +44 (0) 20 7193 5801
M: +44 (0) 7545 204502