Luxury Law New York Summit
The Luxury Law Summit came to New York on 14 November 2018, hosted by EY.
At a time when the legal industry and luxury sector are being redefined by unprecedented technological change, the Luxury Law Summit has established itself as one of the most prestigious events in the luxury sector calendar. For the first time, the Luxury Law Summit came to New York and provided a unique setting for luxury brand owners, their legal teams and specialist law firms to discuss the legal challenges facing the luxury sector.
The agenda brought together a wealth of experience from experts in the luxury sector, from General Counsel with in-depth, sector-specific knowledge to CEOs with personal understanding of the challenges of managing a luxury brand.
Key issues discussed included:
- Luxury global trends in a disruptive world
- The trends in fashion
- Luxury in the cyber world
- Sustainability: what’s driving the agenda and how can your business evolve to meet and stay ahead of demand?
- E-business: Making the digital economy work for fashion and luxury
- Data, privacy and compliance
- The world of beauty
- Design rights: How to protect your business
- Jetsetters: The world of luxury travel:
- M&A in the world of luxury
- LuxTech: E-Commerce wars
To register your interest for 2019 please email email@example.com