How to Enter
How to enter step -by- step
- DOWNLOAD ENTRY TEMPLATES
Use the Entry Template forms to draft your entry copy – the templates provide useful guidelines and make it easier to secure approval before submitting your entry.
Download Luxury Law Rising Star Award entry template
Download Luxury In-House Rising Star – Young Lawyer of the Year entry template
Download Luxury Business In House Legal Team of the Year entry template
Download Luxury Business General Counsel of the Year entry template
Download Luxury Law Firm of the Year entry template
2. CHECK YOUR WORD COUNT
Please ensure that your entry adheres to the maximum word counts advised on the Entry Template forms. When you upload your entry to the online entry platform, you will not be able to submit more than the maximum word count.
3. SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
- Click here to access the event submission page
- If this is your first visit, you will need to set up a new profile
- Once you have set up a profile, you will be able to access the entry forms and make your submissions.
- You will be able to save your work and return as many times as you wish up until you click on the ‘submit’ button.
- It is free to enter and we close for entries on 22 March.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Timeline for the entered categories:
20 February: Open for entries
22 March: Deadline for Entries
11 April: Announcement of our Finalists
14 May: Winners announced at the Luxury Law Awards Ceremony