Luxury Now and Beyond: A roadmap for the Twenties
A new era for luxury has dawned in America. Those brands weathering the pandemic storm have not only survived but thrived in the past 19 months. Companies which pivoted at speed have reaped the rewards of escalating their e-commerce businesses and gained a fast-growing new clientele.
But there are obstacles on the road ahead as customers increasingly monitor brands for qualities other than luxury. Political and social activism has gained momentum as never before. Ethical leadership and sustainable objectives are now dictating the buying power of many consumers.
With sectors from travel, fashion, jewelry and beauty in the firing line, luxury companies are under the spotlight as never before.
This year’s Luxury Law Summit Americas is a unique opportunity for general counsel and inhouse legal teams to discuss experiences and share insights on these latest trends and challenges.
The virtual event on 10 November brings together the leading luxury brands and offers unrivalled access to this niche but very lucrative legal market in a safe and stimulating virtual environment.
General counsel and speakers from the world’s leading brands including brand owners, fashion, jewellery and travel and will discuss the hottest issues on the agenda for luxury companies whilst luxury founders will talk luxury futures and why ESG is a core requirement. The event will give a legal and business overlook on a variety of luxury sectors and challenges going forward.
Delegates also get a unique insight from Ralph Lauren general counsel Avery Fischer and his team into how the iconic brand manages its legal affairs in tumultuous times and how it is navigating the future.
From licensing to ESG, the event provides the latest thinking on regulatory risk in the business of luxury and legal updates across the Americas.
- Ensure you benefit from the advice of leading counsel on how to protect your brand assets
- Gain an insight into how the iconic brand Ralph Lauren runs its legal department and meet the top players
- Learn how luxury companies engage with political activism.
- Discover what companies buying brands must do to capitalize on their IP assets. A top group of licensing experts from Authentic Brands, Group, Marquee Brands, Iconix Brands and Firelight Capital Partners will discuss the magic sauce for success.
- See where travel is going and what issues and challenges the sector needs to address in a world changed forever by the pandemic and impacted by climate change activism.
- Gain an insight into the beauty business and why Beauty in America is a sure bet.
- Find out how fashion companies are navigating environmental sustainability and the challenges involved.
- Learn the legal and compliance issues around transparency in the Jewelry Supply chain.
- Meet a GC guru who can help fix retail.
- Learn how leading luxury brands are redefining “luxury” to respond to – and even change – consumer attitudes, around sustainability and craftsmanship.