Luxury Law Awards 2022
Luxury Law Awards recognise the skills needed to guide luxury businesses and their brands to profitable success. They offer a unique opportunity for in-house lawyers and their advisers to gain recognition for their specialist skills and expertise in this dynamic sector. Organised in conjunction with Luxury Law Summit Europe, the awards will be presented at the conference, which is being held at London’s British Museum and this year celebrates its tenth anniversary.
The judging panel is made up of leading luxury GCs as well as executives, analysts and commentators. Judges include Louise Butler, global head of brand protection, Diageo, Kate Anthony Wilkinson, group general counsel and corporate secretary, Mulberry, and Michael Ellis, group general counsel, Abercrombie & Kent.
There are three awards for luxury executives, five that recognise in-house legal teams and seven that are set aside for law firms and outside counsel. Showcase awards include Business Leader of the Year, the Marella Naj-Oleari Luxury Business In-House General Counsel of the Year and Luxury Law Firm of the Year. While individuals and teams are encouraged to put together their own submissions, nominations are also welcome to help ensure that a wide net is cast to identify the most deserving candidates.
Click here for instructions on how to make nominations and submit entries for the awards.
Winning a Luxury Law Europe Award will demonstrate that you, or your team, are leaders in the practice of luxury law, helping companies navigate complex and challenging international markets.
25th May 2022
22nd June 2022
Why enter the Luxury Law Awards 2022?
- This is a unique opportunity for an individual, team or organisation to gain recognition for specialist skills and expertise in the luxury sector.
- Demonstrate that an individual or team are leaders in the practice of luxury law and the development of good business strategy
- The opportunity to use a series of logos and banners for marketing purposes
- The opportunity to be interviewed in video Q&As
- Be showcased in a special feature by The Global Legal Post and the Luxury Law Alliance newsletter
The Luxury Law Awards will be hosted at the British Museum in London.
Great Russell Street