Luxury Law Awards 2020
The Luxury Law Awards recognise the skills that it takes to guide luxury businesses or brands to profitable success. They offer a unique opportunity for in-house lawyers and their advisers to gain recognition for their specialist skills and expertise.
Organised in conjunction with Luxury Law Summit Europe, the awards will presented at the conference, which is being held at London’s British Museum. The awards uniquely bring together luxury executives and entrepreneurs with the legal advisers who support their businesses.
Showcase categories include the Lifetime Achievement in Luxury Law award and the The Marella NajOleari Luxury Business In-House General Counsel of the Year. New categories in an expanded awards include Sustainability Initiative and Philanthropy Initiative, which are open to in-house legal teams, and Partner of the Year. There are rising star awards for both in-house and private practice advisers and a pair of new service provider awards.
Winning a Luxury Law Award will demonstrate that you, or your team, are leading the field in the practice of luxury law and in the development of good business strategy in complex and challenging international markets. Entries are encouraged from individuals, teams, law firms and suppliers that meet the criteria. It is also possible to nominate colleagues and clients in relevant categories.
Open for Nominations
10th June 2021
Open for entries
5th August 2021
Deadline for entries
26th August 2021
22nd September 2021
Why Nominate for the Luxury Law Awards 2021?
- This is a unique opportunity for an individual, team or organisation to gain recognition for specialist skills and expertise in the luxury sector.
- Demonstrate that an individual or team are leaders in the practice of luxury law and the development of good business strategy
- The opportunity to use a series of logos and banners for marketing purposes
- The opportunity to be interviewed in video Q&As
- Be showcased in a special feature by The Global Legal Post and the Luxury Law Alliance newsletter
The Luxury Law Awards will be hosted at the British Museum in London.
Great Russell Street