Join us for the 7th annual Luxury Law Summit in London to network and learn with business leaders and leading counsel for the luxury sector. At a time when the global rulebook on trading presents unprecedented instability, when consumers’ understanding and definition of “luxury” is challenging luxury businesses to innovate, and when technology continues to drive change, the 2019 Summit agenda will provide essential insights into the developing opportunities and challenges for luxury brands. You will have the opportunity to hear from the CEOs, designers, and general counsel who are navigating changing markets and to join workshop sessions focused on the business and legal implications led by leading law firms providing expert counsel to the world’s luxury brand organisations. The Luxury Law Summit provides a complete view of today’s global luxury market in a day – plus you will have the opportunity to join the evening celebration of the 2019 Luxury Law Award winners, recognising the talents and achievements of entrepreneurs, business leaders, in house legal teams and law firms driving the success for luxury brands.
- Learn from forecasts of the impact of a new world order in trading rules
- Hear how successful disrupters in the e-commerce space are responding to changing consumer demands, and understand what opportunities this will create for global luxury brands
- Learn how leading luxury brands are redefining “luxury” to respond to – and even change – consumer attitudes, around sustainability and craftsmanship
- Improve your understanding of how blockchain technology can improve the management and transparency of supply chain and distribution channels
- Find out why privacy and protection of personal data is an integral part of new luxury
- Understand and protect against the potential pitfalls of working with influencers
Ensure you benefit from the advice of leading counsel on how to protect your brand assets
- Network with 200+ leading decision-makers in the business of luxury
LUXURY LAW AWARDS LONDON, 2nd April 2019
The Annual Luxury Law Awards will take place after the Summit and will recognise the discipline, the hard work and the creativity, which are the hallmarks of success in the luxury goods sector — both for the designers who create that luxury and for the lawyers who protect and commercialise it. Deadline for entries 14th February 2019.
NEW LUXURY. THE MASTERCLASS FOR FAST GROWTH LUXURY COMPANIES – THE LUXPRENEURS LONDON, 1st April 2019
New Luxury is a day of masterclasses for new luxpreneurs, designers and businesses in luxury. Delegates from a range of fast-growing companies – ‘luxpreneurs’ – will be provided with the corporate and financial advice they need to assist their growth. The day is aimed at those who are ready for the second stage of their journey in luxury. From talks on raising finance, ensuring the supply chain is bulletproof, growing the business and trade internationally to sustainability, the day aims to provide answers to the key issues impacting luxury growth for their brands.
Not only will delegates hear from the masters of luxury who will share their experiences of growing a brand, but they have the unique facility to discuss corporate and practical matters on a one-to-one basis with gurus from accountancy firms and supply chain experts amongst others who are on hand. In addition, luxpreneurs have the opportunity to showcase their companies to potential investors during the day and discuss their financial requirements with private equity/angel funders.